If you’re looking for a dazzling smile, Dubai is the place to be. This city is a hotspot for dental tourism, offering world-class facilities and cutting-edge technology.
You can find a variety of dental clinics and experts in Dubai that cater to your specific needs. Whether you need a simple cleaning, a root canal, or a Hollywood smile, you’ll find it here.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Read on below!
How much does a dentist cost in Dubai?
Dental treatments in Dubai can cost between AED 200 to AED 75,000, depending on the complexity of the procedure.
Of course, the cost of dental treatment in Dubai depends on many factors, such as the type of treatment, the clinic you choose, and your personal preferences
Let’s find out more about how different procedures can set you back below.”
Types Of Dental Treatments in Dubai
Teeth Alignment Braces
Braces come in different types and styles, such as metal, ceramic, or invisible aligners. The type of braces you choose will affect the cost of your treatment in Dubai and the UAE.
Generally, you can expect to pay between AED 10,000 to AED 30,000 or more for braces in Dubai. The cost of braces can also vary depending on how complex your case is, how long your treatment will take, and how experienced your orthodontist is.
To find out the exact cost of braces for your case, you need to visit an orthodontist for a consultation. The orthodontist will examine your teeth and jaws and give you a customized treatment plan that suits your needs and budget.
Here are examples of various types of braces and their approximate costs:
|Brace Type||Approximate Cost|
|Metal Braces||AED 8,000 - AED 25,000|
|Ceramic Braces||AED 12,000 - AED 25,000|
|Lingual Braces||AED 11,000 - AED 32,000|
|Invisalign||AED 6,000 - AED 28,000|
Dental crowns in Dubai can range from 1,800 AED to 11,000 AED. The type of crown and quantity you get will affect the total price.
Dental crowns in Dubai typically have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years, which can be extended with proper care and maintenance, considering factors such as oral hygiene, diet, and teeth grinding (bruxism).
While dental crowns offer various advantages, they also come with potential drawbacks such as heightened sensitivity, potential damage to the underlying tooth, required tooth preparation, and the potential need for future replacements or repairs.
The table below shows different types of crowns and their estimated costs:
|Treatment Types||Price (AED)|
|Porcelain fused to metal crown||AED 600|
|Porcelain Crown||AED 1200|
|Zirconia Crown||AED 1300|
Fillings for Cavities
The price of regular fillings in Dubai varies from AED 300 to AED 800. It depends on how many surfaces, how deep the hole is and what kind of filling you get.
Dental fillings are a great way to fix teeth that have been damaged by decay or other causes. They replace the missing parts of the tooth with a strong and natural-looking material that matches your smile.
In Dubai, you can choose from different kinds of fillings, such as amalgam, composite resin, or glass ionomer cement. Each one has its own advantages and can suit your specific situation and budget.
The table below shows different types of fillings and their estimated costs:
|Glass Lonomer Cement (GIC)||AED 1000|
|Ceramic (Inlay)||AED 1200|
The average price of a root canal treatment with a filling in Dubai is about AED 2500. However, it can range from AED 1300 to AED 5000 per tooth.
A root canal is a dental procedure that saves a tooth with an infected or inflamed pulp. The pulp is the soft tissue inside the tooth that contains nerves and blood vessels.
An endodontist can perform this procedure. In Dubai, you can find many dental clinics that offer root canal treatments at different prices.
Root canal treatments for back teeth, such as molars and premolars, are usually more expensive than for front teeth. You can compare the ratings and reviews of different dental clinics in Dubai to find the best one for your needs.
Generally speaking, the price of a tooth extraction in Dubai can be anywhere from AED 300 to AED 1,500. But the best way to know for sure is to talk to a dentist who can give you a personalized quote based on your situation.
Here are several things can affect how much you pay for a tooth extraction in the Dubai:
- Type of extraction – Simple extractions are typically less expensive than surgical extractions.
- Complexity of the procedure – Factors like the tooth’s location, condition, and any underlying health issues can increase the complexity and cost.
- Location of the tooth – Extracting a tooth from the back of the mouth, like a molar, can be more complex and expensive compared to a tooth at the front, such as an incisor.
- Dental insurance – Dental insurance coverage can offset the cost of extraction. Check with your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage and any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Payment options – Some dental clinics in Dubai offer financing or payment plans, which can make the procedure more affordable by spreading out the cost over time.
In general, a single-tooth implant costs between AED 6,000 and AED 10,000. A bridge implant, which replaces multiple teeth, costs between AED 20,000 and AED 30,000. And an all-on-4 implant, which replaces a full arch of teeth, costs between AED 30,000 and AED 40,000.
Here are some of the factors that can affect the cost of a dental implant in Dubai:
- Type of implant – There are two main types of dental implants: screw-shaped implants and blade implants. Screw-shaped implants are more common and are considered to be more stable. Blade implants are less expensive, but they are also less stable and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Location of the implant – The cost of a dental implant can also vary depending on the location of the implant. Implants in the front of the mouth are more expensive than implants in the back of the mouth. This is because implants in the front of the mouth are more visible and require more precision.
- Dentist’s experience – The cost of a dental implant can also vary depending on the dentist’s experience. More experienced dentists may charge more for their services.
- Material – The cost of a dental implant can also vary depending on the materials used. Implants made from titanium are more expensive than implants made from other materials, such as gold or ceramic.
Here’s a handy table with some common prices.
|Dental Procedure||Price Range (AED)|
|Mini implant||AED 1,500|
|Standard implant crown||AED 6,000|
|Porcelain metal crown on implant||AED 6,000|
|Titanium dental implant||AED 7,000 - 13,000|
|Implant-supported porcelain bridge||AED 75,000|
|Bone graft||AED 1,500 - 10,000|
|Root canal treatment||1,470 - 1,840|
Professional whitening treatments in Dubai cost around AED 1,500 to AED 3,500. Whitening kits that you can use at home, on the other hand, cost from AED 1,000 to AED 2500.
There are two main types of teeth whitening in Dubai:
|Type of Teeth Whitening||Cost||Duration|
|In-office teeth whitening||AED 700 - AED 2,000||1 hour|
|At-home teeth whitening||AED 500 - AED 1,000||2 weeks|
Teeth whitening in Dubai varies based on the chosen treatment, with in-office options typically being more expensive than at-home alternatives. Clinic’s level of expertise and the type of materials used, like carbamide peroxide can also affect the overall cost.